Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kingdom Hearts

At this time, I think most of the gamers and readers have figured it out by now that some turn-based RPG's are great and I’m so shocked when I watch the trailer of this game. Just look or search in Google for the most anticipated title for an example of Final Fantasy Versus. I am familiar that Final Fantasy Versus 13 will be one more RPG just like the other Final Fantasy's like Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus, being developed by the Kingdom Hearts groups, and I am kind of enjoyed Kingdom Hearts. Plus, I still get that great feeling in myself when I watch the FF13 trailer. I mean I feel that I’m on the screen and I’m sure this thing is a beauty. Mark my words, I will truthfully buy Final Fantasy Versus on this trailer alone. It's is very extraordinary. Just think the future floating weapon we handle or the next-generation cars, pods and other vehicles they used in the movie.

The image “http://www.megatonnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/final-fantasy-versus-xiii-3.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

According to its staffs and developers, a completely self-determining story describing with special characters and a special visual design. Even though it is located inside very similar Final Fantasy XIII world, it is not related to any other entry within the collection and is thus neither an outcome nor a prequel to some openings in Fabula Nova Crystallis.

The leading character of Final Fantasy Versus XIII is a young male with dim bluish-silver hair and reddish eyes. But, the shades of both his eyes and his hair are changing during the battle, and Tetsuya Nomura has verified that the color transformations are both planned and important. It has been bear out that he is the final successor to the empire ruling above the very last realm to run Crystals. He tries to defend his kingdom next to intruders who look for to overcome the place and get the Crystals by force. Nomura has match up to the character's family to the modern Japanese mafia or also known as the Yakuza.



No comments: